Elemental is hiring! Calling all SEO Maestros! If you’re looking for a new opportunity and would like to be part of a tight-knit team, keep on reading…
WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE
We love everything web and digital. We are a young (yet experienced), team of designers, developers, and marketers.
Our office is based in Table View, Cape Town. We have been operating for over 15 years, working with national and international clients, so you will constantly be exposed to clients who operate in a wide range of industries.
We believe in keeping our culture STRONG, that is why we have regular team events and spend some Friday afternoons jamming some music, playing arcade games and playing table tennis, all while we enjoy a cold brewski.
IS THIS YOU?
At Elemental, we consider ourselves a family, if this sounds a little like home, great!
- You’re an SEO expert with at least 5 years experience? Awesome!
- You’re able to conceptualize what you are doing and feel confident that you’re making wise decisions for our company
- You’re a master at assessing risk – you know the difference between changes that can greatly damage a website’s progress and changes that can move the needle forward
- You love getting involved! Whether it’s creating a new case study, writing a blog article or researching the latest trends, you’re always ready to dive in and help out where you can.
- You’re organised. Updating project management tools or using good ol’ spreadsheets is no problem – because with everything happening around you, how could you not be.
- You thrive under pressure. Strict deadlines? No problem!
- You’re a people person with superb interpersonal and communication skills
- You’re someone who lives and breathes SEO, this isn’t just a job to you.
CAN YOU ANSWER YES TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS?
In that case, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Are you Google Certified?
- Do you have a proven track record?
- Do you have a very strong understanding of Google Suite?
- Are you able to work unsupervised? Just like any relationship, trust is super important to us.
- Are you able to work in conjunction with PPC/ Paid Search specialists?
- Are you able to conduct SEO Audits?
- Are you able to do SEO Migrations when new sites are launched?
- Are you able to create proposals and perform presentations? A little sales skill will be extra handy when trying to obtain new clients!
- Are you highly proactive? Taking the bull by the proverbial horns.
- Do you have a technical SEO understanding and implementation skills (eg: schema)?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Maintain and optimise website content on various CMS platforms
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Perform audits with recommendations as outcomes
- Stay ahead of latest SEO trends and implement measures to relieve the effects of major algorithm updates
- Work closely with the dev team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed sites
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SERP positions for target keywords
- Monthly reporting on SEO performance
- Tag Manager implementation
- SEO performance and Search Console management experience
- Interact with clients to gain insights into their business and suggest SEO strategies
- Working with tools such as Hotjar, making recommendations based on findings
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We are offering between R25 – R33k per month. Your salary will depend on your creds, skills, and experience, we are negotiable if you are a perfect fit for our company!
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org